Things I do differently when Mr Martinez is out of town and a cute picture of Nate from today for no real reason.
1. I check the locks 235 times before I go to bed and I checked the windows…that haven’t been unlocked since spring.
2. I take my phone into the bathroom when I take a shower so that I can call 911 should someone break into my apartment.
3. I sleep with my keys on my nightstand so that if someone breaks in I can grab them and run to Nathaniel’s room. Even though logically, my apartment is only 850 square feet so by the time I get up and to his room I’d probably be murdered already.
4. I wear pants and a bra to bed in case #3 happens.
5. I get little projects I’ve been putting off done because there is no one here to distract me with other things like snuggling and what not.
I may have a paranoia problem. I’ve been overly paranoid about people breaking in and murdering me since I was a little girl and I normally have it under control, until Chris is out of town. Our whole building has filled up in the past few weeks and it’s mostly younger people who are up all night so I’m sure it’s not an actual threat but you never know. I really wish they would build the railing I’ve been waiting on for almost a year; it’s cost me my plants (that I bought because it was going to go up ‘any day’) and it would deter people from coming on my deck. Not that they do, but if they did. Yeah, I have a problem haha.