This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
If there are two things I love, it’s spooky season and candy. Combine those two things into a cocktail and you’ve just won my cold, dead heart. Enter the Halloween Candy Martini! It’s easy to make, looks creepy, and tastes absolutely delicious!
Halloween Candy Martini Recipe
- 2 ounces fruit-flavored vodka, any flavor (replace with lemon-lime soda to turn this into a mocktail recipe)
- 2 ounces sweet and sour drink mix
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 ounce grenadine syrup
- Splash of lime juice
- Red Decorators Gel
- Black Sugar Sprinkles
- Gummy Worm
How To Make A Halloween Candy Martini
Start by lining your martini glass with red decorator gel and dipping it in black sugar sprinkles.
Shake your martini ingredients over ice. Pour them into your glass and garnish with a gummy worm.
This candy martini makes a perfect signature cocktail for your Halloween celebration. You can even replace the vodka with lemon-lime soda for a kid-friendly mocktail version!
We love Halloween!
If you want more Halloween inspiration, check out all of our Halloween posts with costume ideas, party decor, spooky treats, and pumpkin carving ideas.
- Three Dip Dessert Board - Oct 20, 2022
- How To Make Dulce de Leche In An Instant Pot - Oct 20, 2022
- Disneyland-Inspired Pumpkin Monkey Bread - Oct 19, 2022
- Make A Standing Desk For Your Treadmill With PVC Pipes - Oct 18, 2022
- Easy Terracotta Pumpkin and Stone Pumpkin Finishes - Oct 13, 2022
- Make A Bubbling Glowing Cauldron For Halloween - Oct 10, 2022
- Cyber Monday Email Cleanup - Oct 5, 2022
- Creators: Do You Really Need A Manager? - Oct 3, 2022
- Halloween Candy Martini - Sep 12, 2022
- Google Analytics 4 Is Here: Why You Need To Update Now (And How You Do It) - Jul 21, 2022
- Cookie Cup Nests - Apr 3, 2022
- Small Batch Homemade Buttercream Frosting - Mar 28, 2022
- Dollar Tree Faux Fur Floral Wreath - Mar 8, 2022
- Make A Magical Lucky Charms Leprechaun Trap - Mar 6, 2022
- Mini Crescent Roll King Cakes - Mar 1, 2022