This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I admit to having a moderate to severe banana bread addiction. I have an entire section on my blog JUST for healthy breakfast breads. I made this Zucchini Banana Bread recipe four times in the past ten days! Hi. My name is Jennifer and I am a banana zucchini bread LOVER.
Zucchini Banana Bread
Every banana bread recipe starts with over-ripe bananas. No over-ripe bananas in your house today? No problem. Preheat your oven to 350, place green bananas on a sheet tray, and bake for 15 minutes. You will pull out blackened, sweet, ripe bananas! POOF! A kitchen magic trick. ?
This zucchini banana bread recipe is very light on sugar and uses coconut oil instead of vegetable oil. It’s moist and full of flavor. I promise you will go b-a-n-a-n-a-s over this zucchini bread recipe!
For the full recipe, visit Jenn’s Farm Table!
Author Bio: Jenn
Born in South Florida and raised in North Carolina, I acquired a strong sense of Southern hospitality growing up. After I graduated nursing school in NC in 2007, I moved back to Florida to pursue my dreams. Somewhere along the way I met my amazing husband Mike, we married in 2014 in Costa Rica and recently relocated to Dallas. Gardening and cooking are my two hobbies that have inspired me to share what I have learned with the world.
- Maple Bourbon Apple Pie Recipe - Sep 20, 2022
- Shop Smarter: Thrifting And Decluttering Strategy - Aug 29, 2020
- Cucumber and Hummus Bites - Aug 27, 2020
- 10 Steps To Writing A Book And Getting It Published - Jan 3, 2020
- Create Your Dream Closet With These 20 Easy Tips - Dec 29, 2019
- How To Revive Your Blog After A Break - Jan 10, 2019
- Photography Tips From A Pro Blogger - Apr 9, 2018
- How to Write More Blog Posts, Easily, in Less Time - Feb 19, 2018
- Zucchini Banana Bread - Jan 11, 2018
- Building Your Author Platform - Jan 10, 2018
- 7 Thrifty Sewing Storage Ideas - Jan 5, 2018
- How To Handle Criticism As A Creative - Jan 4, 2018
- 4 Things That Could Be Killing Your Creativity - Nov 13, 2017
- Get Ready To Write Every Day – These Four Tips Will Help - Nov 6, 2017
- Creating Quality Instagram Content - Oct 30, 2017
This recipe looks very tempting, thanks for sharing the details. As you have used the veggies and fruits, it should be a healthy one as well. Will try it soon.
I love that it is low cal and cab!
Such a good recipe!!!