This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I am always in need of quick and easy Christmas treats. While I love to bake during the holidays, it doesn’t always happen. Sometimes our jam packed schedule makes it impossible to bust out a fresh batch of cookies. This year, my son needed a treat for his class party, and of course I didn’t find out about it until the night before. I decided to forgo the hour-long baking session and make Candy Trains for the kids. Not only are they delicious, they are quick to make and super cute!
Ingredients For Candy Trains:
- Mini Reese’s Cups
- Small gum packets
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Variety of small chocolate bars
Candy Trains Video Tutorial
How To Make Candy Trains
I used my hot glue gun on a low setting to glue everything together. The Lifesavers and gum make up the body of the train.
Next, glue on the wheels! You can use any round candy, but I happen to LOVE Reese’s Cups. These will be your wheels.
Stack three small candy bars on top, and then attach the Hershey Kiss. Your engine is complete, and you can now move on to the rest of your train!
Use the same basic method for the body of the train, but add three little Rolos on top in place of the square chocolate bars.
Candy trains are sure to delight everyone on your Christmas list.
- Walking Dead Viewing Party With Printables - Oct 11, 2022
- 45 Delicious Smoothie Recipes - Sep 9, 2022
- 4 DIY Valentine Mailboxes - Jan 21, 2022
- Woven Heart Valentine - Jan 6, 2022
- Elf On The Shelf Printables - Dec 1, 2021
- Spooky Skull Cakes - Oct 22, 2021
- Trash Bag Spider Webs - Oct 12, 2021
- DIY Glow In The Dark Floating Ghosts - Oct 5, 2021
- Flaming Skull Torches - Sep 6, 2021
- 30+ Awesome Homemade Halloween Costumes - Sep 5, 2021
- Easy Easter Cookies Decorated 4 Ways - Mar 8, 2021
- DIY Spring Wreath - Mar 1, 2021
- How To Make An Easter Basket With Newspaper - Feb 23, 2021
- Birdseed Eggs to Make For Spring - Feb 20, 2021
- Strawberry Rose Bouquet - Feb 8, 2021
They are always so pretty from the wrappers and make great decorations. Be careful tho, placing them in the wrong places will cause them to melt and make a mess…
surenaija media says
Cool, nuh too bad
Omg I love little candy trains! They are always so pretty from the wrappers and make great decorations. Be careful tho, placing them in the wrong places will cause them to melt and make a mess…
Yahoo mail login says
Morocco ML Tours says
Wow! beautifully crafted…amazing idea…