This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Living frugal is becoming more and more popular with each passing day. Today’s featured blogger can help you learn how to do it, too! Say hello to Kristi from Spend Less, Save More.
Here’s what Kristi wants you to know about her blog:
When my family went to one income in 2009, we were forced to take a hard look at our spending habits and find creative ways to cut costs. We had to learn to SPEND LESS and SAVE MORE. This meant, less eating out, more cooked meals, a much less wardrobe budget and shopping at second hand stores and yard sales. Although I haven’t mastered it all, Spend Less and Save More is my way of passing on what I’ve learned about cutting costs and living on less.
Here are some of Kristi’s best money-saving posts:
Setting Up A Cash Envelope System is a great way to get started with budgeting.
Economize on your kids’ lunches by reading Saving Time & Money on Lunch.
Throwing a Kids’ Birthday Party On A Budget is a great way to do parties on the cheap.
Are you inspired to save more money? Head over to Spend Less, Save More for even more tips after leaving a short comment for Roll Call here!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
James Booker says
A friend of a friend of mine always says: “a penny saved is a penny earned.”. I completely agree with him
My Money Saving
Angela Giles says
Thanks so much for sharing. We all can benefit highly from your tips and techniques. I’ll be copying some of your tactics. Take a look at my blog when you get a chance. Thanks so much. ~ Angela
Through the Lens of Kimberly Gauthier, Photography Blog says
I love this blog idea! I’ve noticed that my step son has no concept of money and doesn’t appreciate all that he has. He’s a typical teen and all of the teens around him are the same. I would love to learn small things that I can do to start sharing with him the value of a dollar.
Rudri Bhatt Patel @ Being Rudri says
Congrats Kristi! I look forward to reading your money saving tips.
I am sooo behind on SITS…but being frugal always catches my eye…off to check out her blog!
Pamela- The Culdesac Mom says
We are about to be a one income family again, so I will be checking your site out regularly! 🙂
No Drama Mama says
Definitely useful to balance out the holiday shopping! Checking out your site now.
looking forward to gettting to know kristi
Congrats on your SITS day! I think I need to do some studying of your blog. I can always use some help cutting back on spending and saving $
Spend less and save more…I can’t wait to learn some new tricks!
I think this is one of the benefits of our down economy. People are learning to value what’s important and to put their money where it matters. And learning to let go of things that don’t.
Thank you for sharing, I love your blog! 🙂
Favourite Vintage Finds says
Congrats Kristi! Looking forward to reading more. 🙂
She is so pretty…Anyway, I like reading the post you have here…Thanks for the idea!!
I need to take a page from her playbook. Let me go check her out so I can learn a little sumpin’ sumpin.