This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi!!! Today we are featuring a lovely blogger who writes about all sorts of topics from blogging to military life to marriage and family. Oh, and she’s writing a novel, too. She covers it all! Welcome Courtney from The Mommy Matters!
A peek into Courtney’s blog:
The Mommy Matters is a raw and honest look at my life as I fumble my way through motherhood, marriage, homeschooling and a career as a Graphic Designer, Professional Photographer & Novelist. (Did I mention I’m a bit of an over-achiever?) My goal? To show other moms that you CAN have a life, goals, and a sense of individuality outside the realm of motherhood.
Some of Courtney’s favorite posts are:
I Am the Perfect Parent is something everybody should read.
A heartfelt rant (another piece every Mom should read): I Yell at my Kid…Guess that makes YOU a better mom
Pain is Pain (no matter how long you’ve endured it) addresses struggles over trying to conceive – and people’s reactions to it.
Now leave a short comment for Roll Call, and head over to The Mommy Matters for more of Courtney!
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
click This link says
Incredible….such a advantageous online site.
Cam - Bibs & Baubles says
Happy SITS day Courtney!
Rudri Bhatt Patel @ Being Rudri says
I am looking forward to reading Courtney’s perspective. Thanks!
looking forward to getting to know courtney
Living the Balanced Life says
Courtney sounds like my kind of woman, my kind of mom!
Going there now!
Frugal in WV says
Happy belated SITS day! Great blog!
leah aka FFPMaMMa says
Congrats Courtney! I’m a little behind for SITS and playing catch up only to find one of my bloggers I already follow. I really like to find that. If you have not yet met Courtney she is grand. She is honest, and she doesn’t hold back in her writing. She is a must-follow.