This post may contain affiliate links which may give us a commission at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Now, how was your Thanksgiving weekend? Ours was so good! Holiday weekends don’t necessarily HAVE to live up to the hype, but this one takes the cake. Thanksgiving was peaceful and beautiful. On Friday we got our tree – and it’s our biggest one to date at 18 feet. (we have cathedral ceilings) On Saturday, I dressed up like a moose for our town’s holiday parade. Saturday night was the clear winner, even through all of that, because my sister gave birth to her daughter, Emersyn Jane. Ah, little holiday babies. So good! And thank you for your continuing awesome content! Be prepared to be amazed at this week’s links. I am!
What fun are you up to this weekend? Whatever you do, we have plenty of ideas for you to use! This week on our Facebook page look out for some great recipe and craft suggestions! And there’s more where that came from. Now we get to our favorite part. Seeing what you all were up to this week!
A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Pillar Box Blue: DIY Marble Christmas Upcycled Tins
- Simply Stacie: Caramel Banana Muffins
- A Blonde’s Moment: Thanksgiving Leftovers | Turkey Pot Pies
- Not in Jersey: DIY Travel Map
THE SITS GIRLS DIY CRAFT AND RECIPE LINK UP
Do you have a fun craft, recipe, or another Pin-teresting post that you want to share? Use the below Linky to get featured! We’ll be sharing our favorite posts in the coming week across our social media channels, on the blog, and in our newsletter.
- Essential Camera Gear For Beginning Photographers - Aug 12, 2022
- Finding Your Friends on Instagram - May 3, 2022
- Magic Mosaic Easter Egg Coloring - Mar 5, 2022
- 11 Recipes For National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day - Feb 24, 2022
- Our Favorite Things – 2021 Edition (Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaways!) - Nov 15, 2021
- Easy Pumpkin Bread Recipe - Sep 2, 2021
- Low Light Photography Tips for the Holidays - Nov 11, 2020
- DIY 30-Minute Thanksgiving Tree - Nov 8, 2020
- The Spanish Princess Part 2 Is Coming - Oct 8, 2020
- Fabric Pumpkins – DIY in 15 Minutes - Sep 9, 2020
- Jack-O-Lantern Marshmallow Pops - Sep 7, 2020
- DIY Mini Herb Garden - Aug 30, 2020
- Step by Step Plan to Drive Traffic to A New Blog - Aug 30, 2020
- Six Tips to Reduce Stress In Your Life - Aug 30, 2020
- How To Take A Food Photo From Good To Great - Aug 30, 2020
DIY Home Sweet Home says
Love those marble tins! Thanks for the party. I just linked up a couple cleaning tutorials. Looking forward to checking out the other link-ups. It looks like there are some good ones this week!!
Congrats on your niece! Thank you so much for hosting!
Marilyn Lesniak says
Thank you for hosting this opportunity to bring bloggers together and share their posts. I look forward to your party each week. #OverTheMoon #WWBlogHop #ThursdayFavoriteThings
Jen @Cincy Shopper says
Love spending Tuesdays with your party. Thank you! Congrats on the little niece!
It’s lovely that you had a good thanksgiving! Thank you for featuring my marble tins